Wednesday, March 10, 2010


This is a Facebook entry from my daughter Mary. Her kids do the darndest things. I think she should write a book.

So crazy Life, yesterday I knew the day would be a bad one when Lissie came running upstairs to tell me that Braden had dumped the cereal all over the ground and then Sarah peed on it...yeah to think it actually got worse than that...Someone in CA hacked into our account and spent 1200.00 at Walmart...seriously I just started laughing. I mean kids peeing on cereal and hacker's taking my money what a day!

This picture is an older one of Sarah, our little stinker! Grammie sure loves you Sar!

1 comment:

  1. I still love this story! It makes me laugh everytime I hear it, because their cute little faces would say, "I would never do such a thing. Mommy is making up stories!"

    Love,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete